- When you register/sign up as a Candidate or an Employer on MyAplica™ you will be asked your name, residential address, email address, phone and fax numbers, age, details relating to your education, experience, skillsets you have acquired during your working life, hobbies and interests.
- When you register as an Employer or a Company seeking candidates you will be asked to fill in company details, background and economic activities; in other words, you create a company profile. This is to help jobseekers understand you better, your culture and whether he can be a good asset to your company.
- When a candidate posts his resume on MyAplica™ it immediately becomes available to Employers and several Pakistan origin and offshore companies registered with MyAplica™ when they search for a suitable candidate. Likewise, when a candidate applies for a post already in MyAplica™ his resume is immediately available to the targeted Employer or a company. Candidate must know whatever information he has provided in profile is public and can be seen by the Employers.
- Employers have full access to your resume and other details you have put in registration form. The information provided by you is assessed, evaluated and judged by the Employers on their own criteria, MyAplica™ does not interfere in selection process nor it will influence the Employer in any way. MyAplica™ is not responsible in any way if the information provided by you is misused by the employer or the staff at the employer.
- Similarly, candidates must fill in all required fields in utmost honesty, attach up to date resumes for proper screening. Misleading information, incorrect contact details, false experience claims, wrong ownership of projects will be deleted and the owner will be put on blacklist. By no means MyAplica™ can be held responsible if information provided by the candidate is incorrect or carries mala fide intentions.
- If MyAplica™ receives a formal request from law enforcing agencies, or such government department having authority to collect data; such will be shared with the agencies as per governing “Privacy and Cyber Laws” in the state of Pakistan.
- Our members and their personal information are very important to us. We endeavor to keep such data under strict security within MyAplica™ team members and through available technical means. Unauthorize access to your personal data is made almost impossible through high-tech system and procedures and protocols.
- MyAplica™ does not involuntarily share any personal data with anyone. Whatever data is posted by the Employers and the candidates is at their free will and to the extent they want to make it public.
- Cookies, carrying tiny data may include unnamed exclusive identification which are sent to your browser from web and transferred to your computer/laptop or cell phone. These are used to collect information to improve your service standard. You have the liberty to block all cookies. You can also disable cookies and allow when you feel they may help you use all features of the service.
- When you register with MyAplica™ you will be prompted whether you like to receive newsletters, alerts, emails on promotions. If you are not interested you have an option to disable this unique feature.
For any information please write to: