1) To work on Design, Detailing, civil/structural project specifications, cost and quantities estimation.
2) Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, standard engineering practices and experience of Water Retaining Structures.
3) Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents. Design of steel, R.C.C industrial & multi storied BUILDINGS.
4) Provide drawing for designs and produce sketches for drawings developed by Designers/ Drafters & to coordinate with Architect regarding their requirements.
5) To analyze and design pre-engineered buildings for gravity load, wind load & equipment load. To work on details portion of projects using schematic layouts.
6) To keep Documents properly and maintain completed drawings, design & records of each project.
7) Co-ordination with Client, vendors, contractors, sub-consultants & to Provide technical solutions to team of structural engineers, draftsmen, site queries & Proposals
8) To prepare Technical Specifications, Design Basis, Design and Analysis of RCC and Steel Structures, Equipment foundations static and dynamic & Technical Bid Evaluation.
9) Thorough Knowledge of SAP 2000 V20, STAAD Pro V8i, AUTOCAD, MS office, PAKISTAN BUILDING CODE, AISC, MBMA etc.
10) Based on the finalized concept design make detailed Auto CAD Drawing at component level Finalize 3D models based on the design calculations.
11) Ensure Detail drawings are accurate and adhere to detail Design Standards.
12) Able to evaluate and check the Quality from the Drawings.
13) Knowledge of studying the architectural drawings and Understanding the Customer requirement.
14) To Prepare of Bill of Quantities for RCC & Steel work & as per requirement Site related information to Office Engineer, Site visit.
15) To distribute jobs to draughtsman Head on daily basis & to get work done from them & to take daily report of the same.